New Pics of The Chevy Orlando Hit The Internet: Neon Blue Awesome

Next month, at the Paris Motor Show, Chevy will finally release their seven-seat family concept car, the Orlando. Unfortunately for Chevy, some snapshots made it to the internet pre-launch. They look like pictures from backstage during a promotional shoot. Either way, here they are.

The Orlando, based on the Chevy Cruze platform, is supposed to be this sporty MPV in a small package. It has a GM turbo diesel putting out 150 horsepower, five doors, seating for seven and home theater style setup in the back, which makes it a modern alternative to the big bulky gas eaters that large families need today. I quite like it, but for more that just those reasons.

Check out the pics after the jump:

You RideLust readers may or may not be aware, but I’m an EPCOT freak. EPCOT Center is the greatest place on Earth and if I had my way I’d live there on it’s magical technological paradise grounds and never step foot back in the “real world” again. So having a vehicle named after the Mecca of all things fantastic and wonderful, Orlando, Florida…well, Chevy just needs to make this a production car.

Really, I liked the name when I heard it, I liked the look when I saw it, and now, after seeing the blue lights all around that fit perfectly with the EPCOT theme I had in my head, I love it.

So without further blahblahblah…PICS:






Related posts:



Related posts:



Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий