Caption Contest: This Week’s Winner


Right now, I’m writing this from CarDomain’s Los Angeles’ office, and I have to say that all the swimming pools and movie stars are making it kind of hard to concentrate. The other thing that’s making it hard to concentrate? Catching the plane here involved getting up at 4:45, which was as brutal as it sounds. But at least the interior of Virgin America’s planes are soothing. Anyway, enough of my blathering , let’s get down to business. This week’s winner is Russjon, who came up with; “When I said Parallel parking this is not exactly what I had in mind!” Bravo, buddy! Tune in tomorrow for the next installment of our totally sleep-deprived Caption Contest!



Related posts:



Related posts:



Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий