2009 VW Jetta TDI Reviewed By Budding 13-Year-Old Fan-Boy [Jalopnik Reviews]


Mr. Wes,
My name is Andrew and I am a 13 year old Boy Scout whose parents have just purchased a 2009 VW Jetta TDI.

I love this car so much it really forces you into the seat because it accelerates fast which is really cool. Just because my mom just bought I don't know how much she has gotten on one full tank and its bugging me so much. This cars interior is really cool and it smells good. My mom also loves it so much but its a little close to the ground. Mom used to drive a ford expedition so its a big change but she used to have a jetta before my baby sister was born. My favorite features on the car I would say would be definitely the engine, the ipod adapter, and all the room in the back seats and the trunk space.

Thanks for the reviews that helped my mom get this awesome car and I wish to see the new car review and road test for the Jetta and the Touregard TDI, I'm going to try to convince them to buy one.

Thank You,

Andrew

Andrew,

Thanks for the review and great timing. Although Matt Hardigree reviewed the 2009 VW Jetta Sportwagen for us, and I did report on the 58.82 MPG record set by a Jetta TDI as it drove across the lower 48 states, Volkswagen’s not been nice enough to send us a Jetta TDI for review yet. Sounds like your mom bought a great car.

Not long ago, I was also a 13-year-old Boy Scout dreaming about cars. Stick with both, they’ll serve you well.

Mr. Wes



Related posts:



Related posts:



Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий